Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone or CoQ10, is a vitamin-like substance that naturally occurs in the body. The cells of our body use a great amount of CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) to generate energy to keep the organs working. The highest concentrations of this coenzyme can be found in the heart, kidneys and liver. When we are young, the body manufactures the enzyme easily but the older we get, the production decreases.
Benefits of Coenzyme Q10 -
- Suppression of skin aging
- Slows down effects of aging
- Offset effects of statin drugs
- Immunostimulant activity
- Helps lower fatigue and boosts stamina
Possible Signs and Symptoms of CoQ10 Deficiency Include -
- Physical fatigue
- Difficulty concentrating
- Experience mood swings
- Depression and anxiety
- Muscle pain as is joint pain and frequent headaches
Factors Contribute to Depletion of Coenzyme Q10 -
- Drug interactions
- Medical condition
Who Should Take CoQ10? -
- those wish to keep energetic all-day long
- those wish to have younger looking skin
- those wish to maintaining normal cardiac and cognitive function
- those concerned with age-related decline in CoQ10 levels
- those take statin drugs
- those have medical condition such as cardiac conditions, Parkinson’s disease, cancer, diabetes, muscular dystrophies, HIV/AIDs
Take 1 tablet 2 times daily after meal. Suitable for adult only.
Please Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
* Product characteristic (colour, solubility, texture and taste) might vary from batch to batch due to the natural characteristic ingredients used that are affected by seasonal changes, weather, and so forth which are within our acceptance limit.